[sane-devel] Tevion MD 90070

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camline.com
Sun Oct 8 11:16:37 UTC 2006

Hello,

i have a Tevion MD 90070 scanner and like to use in with my Linux box (Debian
Etch). Reading sane-project.org i found the best bet is to integrate support
for the scanner into the mustek_usb2 backend.

if your are willing to get this scanner supported in sane there are two

1. Someone gives me a detailed step by step instruction list how to integrate
the scanner into the backend or
2. Someone else is doing the implementation and asks me about the required
information and for testing.

Some infos about me:
- i have some knowledge in c programming
- a windows 2000 box is close to my linux box, so i can do make usb (1.1) logs
if required
- i have not done any usb programming

Bye Stefan