[sane-devel] Re:

Valentin vmik at eposte.ru
Thu Oct 5 04:55:35 UTC 2006

Dear Friend,

My name is Valentin. I'm student and I live with my mother in city Kaluga, Russia. My mother cannot see and she receive a very small pension which is not enough even for medications and food.

I work very hard to be able to buy the necessities for my mother, but my salary is very small, cause my studies still not finished.

Due to deep crisis authorities stoped gas supply in our district and we cannot heat our home anymore, because our home-heater works with gas. I don't know what to do, because the weather will be very cold in the next months and the temperature outside can be lower than minus 45 degrees Celsius, as it was in the last winter.

I am very afraid that the temperature inside our home can be very cold and we will not be able to survive. I don't know what I can do in this situation. I found several e-mail addresses and thanks to the free internet possibility in our local library I decided to appeal to you with a prayer in my heart for a small help.

If you have any old sleeping bag, warm blanket, portable stove, warm clothes and shoes, electric water-boiler, canned and dried food, vitamins, medicines from cold, any hygiene-products, I will be very grateful to you if you could urgently send it to our postal address which is:

Valentin Mikhailine,
Ryleewa Ulitsa, 6-45.
Kaluga. 248030,
Russia.

If you think that it would be better or easier for you to help with some money, please write me back and I will give you details for sending it safely if you agree. This way to help is very good because in this case I will be able to buy a portable stove and heat our home during the winter.

I hope to hear from you very soon. I also hope very much that this hard situation will get better very soon.

Valentin and my mother Elena.
Kaluga. Russia.