[sane-devel] ADF functionality: Choosing out of 3 Products

Wolfram Heider wolframheider at web.de
Fri Oct 13 00:47:54 UTC 2006

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:05:00 +0200, m. allan noah <anoah at pfeiffer.edu>
wrote:

> fujitsu S500, or fi-5110C (or EOX derivatives)
>
> allan

The Canon DR 1210C isn't in the list, so it may be unsupported. The HP
scanjet is labelled unsupported. Therefore both of them won't be a good
choice under Linux.

Fully-featured support for the epson 4490 is availale with 'iscan'. If not
included in your distri, downloadable from
http://www.avasys.jp/english/linux_e/dl_scan.html

Another good supported (by SANE directly) ADF-scanner is the Avision 220.

Wolfram Heider