[sane-devel] Re: Epson Perfection V100

Alexandre Averyanov avalev70 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 10:54:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

--- Olaf Meeuwissen <olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp> wrote:

> Alexandre Averyanov <avalev70 at yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > I have purchased a Subj. This model is new one and
> not
> > supported by SANE yet but  I hope it's similar to
> > Epson Perfection 3490/3590.
>

> Take a look at:
>
>   http://www.avasys.jp/english/linux_e/index.html
>
> and find that Image Scan! for Linux 2.3.0 adds
> support for this model.
> Note: you will need a binary-only non-free plugin
> for this to work.

I've downloaded iscan package, but for me no neccesary
to use iscan but libsane-epkowa only because I use
scanimage frontend from SANE library.
After some manipultaions with configuration I've
collect libsane-epkowa, then I've linked it with
scanimage.
But unfortunately scanner did not found.

Any ideas?
My system is Mandriva 2006, kernel 2.6.11-6mdk, SANE
1.0.18.