[sane-devel] Canon Lide 80, USB log

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Sat Oct 21 13:08:03 UTC 2006

Aaron Lawrence schrieb:
> Hello all,

[...]
> I used the awk and perl script on http://john.daltons.info/lide60/ to
> generate some output of plugging in the scanner, initializing and a
> 300dpi color scan.  It was a while ago when I took the usb log but I
> believe I canceled the scan partway through.
> http://www.ford23.com/canon_lide_80/300dpi_color/00index.html

Can you somehow give me access to the raw log? That way i should be able
to create a test program replicating the behavior in the log to figure
out which parts of the scanning process is missing. Private mail should
be possible, if your web server does not allow you to upload such large
amounts of data. Alternatively i can setup a ftp server.

Regards,
  Pierre