[sane-devel] sane.ps

Jon Chambers jon at jon.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 08:27:54 UTC 2006

Giuseppe and Wolfram,

Many thanks for your help - installing the tetex-extra package fixed the
build.

I wonder whether we should make the sane.ps build step a little more
explicit (eg: not pipe its stdout to /dev/null) to make it a little more
obvious to diagnose failures?

cheers,
Jon

  http://www.jon.demon.co.uk, 020 8575 7097, 07931 961669