[sane-devel] Saving scanned files in the current directory

Denis.Roegel at loria.fr Denis.Roegel at loria.fr
Fri Sep 22 22:42:08 UTC 2006

Hello,

this question has been asked previously, but I find it very clumsy
to go in a menu to set the saving directory as the current directory.
The current directory can be down a complex hierarchy, and saving
one day in this directory and another in that directory makes scanning
a real nightmare. I have long used an old version of xsane, which
naturally saved in the current directory. I understand that the
current way the directory is stored may be convenient, but I very
much would like a command line option to set the saving directory,
something like

xsane -saveto .

and I would save where I am, or somewhere else.

Thanks,

Denis