[sane-devel] Fujitsu 5650C not working

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:22:20 UTC 2007

> that should clean up the color scans, let me know. i'll look at the
> debug log in a few minutes...

ok, debug log looks basically the same, transfer first block, but
return error status.

does grayscale work?

can you try another experiment? how about a scan that will fit
entirely within that first block? something like resolution=50, which
will fit an entire 8.5x11 lineart page into a single buffer pass.

allan