[sane-devel] Big problem with fi-5650c under linux

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 23:22:38 UTC 2007

my goodness, i should have read your email more closely.

two quick guesses- 1. are you able to scan as root? if so, it is some
sort of permissions issue.

if not, then perhaps libusb or sanei_usb is borked or your system.

try (all on one line):

SANE_DEBUG_FUJITSU=25 SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_USB=255 scanimage -d fujitsu
--help 2> 5650usb.log

and then lets have a look at that log.

allan