[sane-devel] sane-commit working ?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:10:26 UTC 2007

On 4/16/07, m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:
> i dont subscribe to sane-commit, but i notice that cvs is tossing
> several errors every time i commit a change. i think the scripts that
> feed sane-commit are broken...

seems to be an incompatibility between the newer cvs (which was
pretending to be the old cvs) and the program cvslog. also looked like
there had been some local changes in CVSROOT that were not checked in,
so i tried to preserve those. i converted to new loginfo format, and
that seems to have fixed it. however, alioth seems broken, so i cant
be sure that is the correct url for cvsweb.

allan