[sane-devel] SPAM via SANE-Bugs

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Fri Apr 20 02:37:05 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

Ok, I disabled anonymous posting for now. However, this is not a solution as
it prevents the ordinary user from posting bug reports. If I weren't a
member of SANE, I wouldn't create an account just for writing a bug report.
Please contact the admins at alioth.debian.org for a real solution. SANE is
for sure not the only project having this problem.

Personally, I got a total of 3 (in words three) spams from the tracking in
the last 4 weeks. So there must be some difference?

Regards

Henning