[sane-devel] Kyocera Mita FS-1116MFP

Andreas Pape sane-devel-list-conc-Kyocera-Mita-FS-1116MFP at andreaspape.de
Tue Aug 7 10:08:04 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

planning to operate my new laptop only with linux I'd like to know
whether it makes sense to buy a Kyocera Mita FS-1116MFP, one of
thingies, that's able to do everything aside making coffee ...

I guess printing won't be a big problem with cups, but what about
the scanner part of it? In the archieve someone had a similiar
problem with the bigger brother FS-1118MFP, but that's two years
ago! Is there any solution available today?

Thanks alot in advance :)

Ciao
Andreas