[sane-devel] Kyocera Mita FS-1116MFP

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Aug 8 07:59:57 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 07 August 2007 12:08:04 Andreas Pape wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> planning to operate my new laptop only with linux I'd like to know
> whether it makes sense to buy a Kyocera Mita FS-1116MFP, one of
> thingies, that's able to do everything aside making coffee ...
>
> I guess printing won't be a big problem with cups, but what about
> the scanner part of it? In the archieve someone had a similiar
> problem with the bigger brother FS-1118MFP, but that's two years
> ago! Is there any solution available today?
>
> Thanks alot in advance :)

The top looks Avision-ish, maybe it works when you add the USB Vendor/
Product ID to the avision backend. But I can not promisse - maybe
Kyocera did it's own protocol implementation.

Yours,

  Geschäftsführer: Susanne Klaus, René Rebe
  Sitz: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 105 123 B
  USt-IdNr.: DE251602478