[sane-devel] Epson CX-5000

Nils Philippsen nils at tiptoe.de
Wed Aug 15 06:59:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

Simo Sorce (on Cc, please copy him on subsequent replies/questions as
he's not on the list and I don't have the hardware) has an Epson Stylus
CX-5000 all-in-one and we found out together that the epson backend
driver works with this machine if told about its USB vendor and product
ID (0x048b, 0x082b). I have applied the attached patch to the Fedora
packages of sane-backends-1.0.18, now it would be nice if you could make
the appropriate changes in CVS so subsequent versions support it out of
the box.

Thanks,
Nils
--
Nils Philippsen / Wilhelmstraße 22 / D-71229 Leonberg
nils at tiptoe.de / nphilipp at redhat.com
Ever noticed that common sense isn't really all that common?