[sane-devel] Canon DR-4010C

Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) Marcus.Hufgard at hufgard.de
Mon Aug 20 06:18:22 UTC 2007

Hi!

I have a new Canon DR4010C. A perfect dokumentscanner :-) !

The problem is, that it didn't work unter Linux.

Now i want to find out, if a other Scanner driver would work with this
modell.

I have insert the Canon DR4010C in the Scanner form.

Now i have opend the scanner to find out the chipset.

The biggest chip on the board has the following label:

          MH4-5122
          M687M4471
          KOREA
          D634         X02
                             E1

The second chip on the board has this label:

          6417144F50V
          SH2
                                  D624
          BF02963

Does anyone know this chipset?
Thanks for your help.

I have a little time to work on getting this scanner to run. I can also
write C-Code. If you have an idea what to to on that, please let me know.

By

Marcus