[sane-devel] Canon DR-4010C

Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) Marcus.Hufgard at hufgard.de
Mon Aug 20 19:15:35 UTC 2007

Wittawat Yamwong schrieb:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> On Monday 20 August 2007 08:18, Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) wrote:
>
>> I have a new Canon DR4010C. A perfect dokumentscanner :-) !
>>
>> The problem is, that it didn't work unter Linux.
>>

> Did you contact Canon about this? IIRC, your model is a business scanner.
> Perhaps, Canon already has the driver for Linux.
>
> An alternative: Canon's European Developer Programmes
> <http://www.developers.canon-europa.com/developer/home.nsf>.
>
> Regards

Hi!

There is no linux driver for this, even tough this is a business modell.

I write a letter today to Canon. But i think that allan get the
documentation faster than me.

I hope that allan can get the Data to write a driver. I think i could do
this if i have the documentation for this Scanner.

By

Marcus