[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 7400c Scanner - Color Strips

Prasad H.L. hlprasu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 04:32:18 UTC 2007

I have a HP Scanjet 7400c and am using
sane-backends-1.0.18-15 version.

Whenever I do a color scan the left and right sides of
the resulting image having a yellowish blend which
progressively becomes darker towards the edges. See
image
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?89d91af4ae.jpg

If I use scan area selection and select the entire
area, then the resulting image has CMY (Black,
Magenta, Yellow) strips coming in mirror image fashion
to the left and right side. See image
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?134e5ea3d7.jpg

Please suggest me something regarding how to fix this
problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prasad H. L.