[sane-devel] scanning legal size documents

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:21:29 UTC 2007

These are closed source drivers provided by brother. We cannot provide
very detailed help. I can suggest that you try using the command line
program scanimage instead of Xsane. If scanimage also cannot scan
legal, then the problem is brother's driver, and you should contact
them for assistance.

allan