[sane-devel] No conf file for the hp5590 backend

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:27:35 UTC 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 11:26 AM, Julien BLACHE <jb at jblache.org> wrote:

> That's <http://bugs.debian.org/456009>. I find it strange too, and
> seeing the second bug report that came in today (456011), it looks
> like it could be something else entirely unrelated.

The second bug report (456011) seems to be not related to config file problem.
The first one (456009) lacks debug output. Could you please request
the debugging information from the reporter (with SANE_DEBUG_HP5590
set)?
Also, I noticed that both of reports mention x86_64 architecture under
which I didn't test the backend (to be honest).

Best regards,
--
 Ilia Sotnikov