[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 2400 support

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Sat Dec 15 06:55:53 UTC 2007

Le Friday 14 December 2007 02:05:33 Jyri-Petteri Paloposki, vous avez écrit :
> Hello,
>
> As the last message about support for HP Scanjet 2400 seems to be from
> summer 2006, has there been any progress on this? Is there something I
> could do to further the development?
>
> Greetings,

	Hello,

	a few people expressed interest in adding support for that scanner in the
genesys backend. However, there isn't any progress. I applied the only patch
that was sent. Current status is that warming is done, and
gl646_search_start_position is to be fixed.
	 If I could get access to this scanner I think I could do it in a few weeks
of my spare time. If you want to start working on it, there is documentation
at http://stef.dev.free.fr/sane/genesys/index.html on how to do it.
	I'm also willing to give you any further information if you want.

Regards,
	Stef