[sane-devel] Going forwared with SANE

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Mon Dec 17 18:44:31 UTC 2007

Alessandro Zummo <azummo-lists at towertech.it> wrote:

>> There's a real question of how SANE is going forward from there on.
>>
>> It'd be nice if we could answer it at some point.
>
>  we could, but every answer will be different or, at least, slightly
>  different.

Then, we can't answer it. As long as what you wrote will hold, then it
means we can't answer that (rather crucial) question.

>  if we answer, who will take the burden of actually choice
>  a single answer?

Everybody interested in SANE will take the burden of developing it
further. But that requires a rough form of consensus first.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169