[sane-devel] Going forwared with SANE

Jon Chambers jon at jon.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 19:56:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

Having lurked on this list for a couple of years it seems that while there are
probably a reasonably large number of people (like me) who developed one
driver and keep an eye on the list in case of bug reports etc, the majority
of the core effort seems dominated by quite a small number of people.

I suspect that you'd only need three or four of those to reach some consensus
and start work on the SANE 2+ branch and the rest would follow (although no
doubt there would be some grumbling on the list first).

cheers,
Jon