[sane-devel] ADF/batch/multipage scanning

mark ocki at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 27 19:26:01 UTC 2007

Somewhat new to xsane. Using xsane .97 on Mandrake Linux. I am used to
paperport where I can "stack" thumbnails to create a pile of multiple
documents. At this point I can't do that in xsane, but it's OK.

Please explain differences between:

using the auto document feeder of my scanner to scan a batch of
documents where +1 is added to each scan for numbering purposes. I then
place all docs in a folder to group them. (this is the method I use)

batch scan window ( don't really understand how this works)

multipage option in later xsane versions.

Thank you