[sane-devel] Epson Expression 1600 Scanner

Mattias Ellert mattias.ellert at tsl.uu.se
Thu Feb 8 09:24:04 CET 2007

tor 2007-02-08 klockan 01:17 -0500 skrev John Fischer:
> I wondering if anyone has experience setting up this scanner for a Mac
> OS X 10.4 (the latest). I'm trying to scan directly into Acrobat. When I
> choose to Scan to PDF, an Acrobat Scan dialog box comes up.....SANE
> appears as a choice in the list of scanners. But when I try to get to
> the next step, I get a "No image source found" error. All it says to do
> is consult the documentation at ellert.se/twain-sane. This isn't a very
> helpful message.
>
> Can anyone help me set this up??
>
> John Fischer
> Maine, USA

Hi!

Please provide more information, like which scanner you are using.

Whenever there is problems first try to get the scanner to work using
scanimage in the Terminal. If this doesn't work the fancy graphical
interfaces won't work either. Please provide the output of the following
commands in the Terminal:

sane-find-scanner
scanimage -L

	Mattias Ellert