[sane-devel] Color Scan Hangs Up

Thomas H. George mail at tomgeorge.info
Sat Jan 6 16:20:42 CET 2007

A binary scan works but the scanner hangs up when making a gray or color
scan.

I have had my Epson Perfection 2400 Photo scanner for several years and
until today it has always worked perfectly with xsane.

My system is Debian Testing with 2.6.16 kernel.  I have run apt-get
update and apt-get dist-upgrade on several times since last using the
scanner and again this morning after encountering the problem.  There
was no new update for xsane which is version 0.991 GT-9300:077.

Tom George