[sane-devel] SANE2, time for a decision

Skorous skorous at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 08:36:24 CET 2007

I think he meant that a small group of invested and motivated people
would be able to make a lot faster progress rather than having to put
every idea to a vote rather than saying that most people aren't
qualified to participate. A republic vs. a democracy vs. benevolent
dictatorship if you will.... ;-)