[sane-devel] (no subject)

René Kjellerup webmaster at keenan.dk
Wed Jan 17 22:31:59 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to write a backend for the CanoScan4200F. So I'd put you on a
list of testers for the time when I have something :)

In that sense I still need some explanation of the USB log I've made

They are found here: http://www.keenan.dk/rkimgz/canoscan4200FLogs.tar.bz

Regards
René Kjellerup

-- as life grows older, I gain experience.