[sane-devel] Pages all white with Cybercom 9352 (mustek_pp) backend

Jan Kandziora jjj at gmx.de
Sun Jan 21 20:39:54 CET 2007

Dear All,

I have problems with this old parport scanner. It works fine with MS-Windows
98, but SANE's scanimage (xsane, too) only give back all white images.

Playing a little with the resolution option (others do not apply to this
scanner), I got all the same result. It just scans the whole page, but the
image is plain white...

I found an older posting

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2004-February/010102.html

which reports the same problem but, to my pity, no respones.

Any ideas/pointers? (YES, I indeed put some colored paper on the scanner...)

Kind regards

	Jan
--
Berüchtigte Euphemismen: "Industriestandard"