[sane-devel] What represents the logo of Sane?

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch at rauch-domain.de
Thu Jan 25 22:07:49 CET 2007

When no one else remebors or likes to answer then I try to recall:

The SANE-Logo is the winner of the Gimp-Contest in December 1998.
It has been created by Stefan Kamphausen.

It does not represent a phone - although you are right, it looks a bit like a
phone.

If I remeber right then the Symbol comes from the letter "S" and the expolsion
represents an eye with a light effect.

Best regards
Oliver