[sane-devel] Canon MP600 success report

Mikael Nilsson mikael at nilsson.name
Tue Jan 30 21:47:07 CET 2007

Hi!

I'd like to report success using my MP600 with the patch from

http://pixma-mp600.sourceforge.jp/

Thanks! One issue with compilation - linux/compiler.h does not exist on
Ubuntu/debian. Removing that from usb.c makes the compile work.

Scanning seems to work using a number of resolutions, using x, y, w, h
settings, and using grayscale. All using the pixmascan tool.

However, xsane crashes on me if I change anything from default... I'd
like to help debug that and test any improvements if possible.

/Mikael

--
<mikael at nilsson.name>

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose