[sane-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Native Wine32 SANE available for testing

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 06:06:25 UTC 2007

On 7/5/07, Hugh McMaster <dasjournal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Another issue.  MSG_WAITALL is not defined (according to my
> Msys/MinGW), but is defined according to the sources in sanei_tcp.c,
> as 0x08.
>
> I have had to define it separately, without reference to an ifdef
> structure.  Could you please check this?

MSG_WAITALL is described in recv() documentation on MSDN
(http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms740121.aspx), butnot
defined in MinGW headers. Thus. we need to define it ourselves. I took
the value from Microsoft SDK.

Also, you need to use winsock2.h header (and, of course -lws2_32
during link stage) because of Windows specific declarations (eg.
WSAStartup(), the call without which any Winsock call would fail).

--
 Ilia Sotnikov