[sane-devel] Epson CX6600

Harry Mills hjmills at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:33:34 UTC 2007

Hi

On the SANE website the CX6600 is listed on
http://www.sane-project.org/sane-backends.html#S-EPSON with the
incorrect USB ID of "0x04b8/0x0805" which is the USB ID for the CX6400.
The correct USB ID is "0x04b8/0x0813" according to my CX6600.

This error is also causing problems with udev scripts as udev (on Ubuntu
at least) does not recognise the CX6600 unless you manually add an entry
for it with the correct Product ID (0x0813). Is it possible to correct
this or do I need to contact the udev group or even just the Ubuntu
maintainers for the udev packages?

--
Regards,
Harry Mills