[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 2400c, GL646

Luke iceyfor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:52:33 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been waiting for a backend for my scanner for almost 2 years and
finally realised, that I can do better than just sit and wait.
According to what I've read in archives of this group it looks like
there are some people interested in development of this backend, but
they lack help. So if there is anything I can do to speed up the
development, I would, because I hate to dual boot only because of the
scanner.
Actually I've tried scanning with scanimage, but like someone has
already pointed out, only got the motor to move for about 2 mm and turn
the lamp on.
I'm willing to provide logs, test, or else - just tell me what do you
need.
Thanks in advance