[sane-devel] Fnctl Functions

Hugh McMaster dasjournal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 05:38:27 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I am attempting to compile Sane on MinGW, and so far, it has been
going well.  Unfortunately, I have now encountered these errors, which
I cannot seem to fix myself.

sanei_usb.c: In function `sanei_usb_open':
sanei_usb.c:1049: warning: implicit declaration of function `fcntl'
sanei_usb.c:1049: error: `F_GETFL' undeclared (first use in this function)
sanei_usb.c:1049: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
sanei_usb.c:1049: error: for each function it appears in.)
sanei_usb.c:1052: error: `F_SETFD' undeclared (first use in this function)
sanei_usb.c:1052: error: `FD_CLOEXEC' undeclared (first use in this function)

They are quite possibly something to do with the fnctl.h header, but
I'm not really sure.

Does anyone have any suggestions, on what to do from here?

Hugh