[sane-devel] store multipage scan yields empty file

jolexin-linux at yahoo.de jolexin-linux at yahoo.de
Sat Jun 23 08:24:23 UTC 2007

2007-06-22
I am unfamiliar with xsane. When I try to scan in a 2-page document I end up with an empty file although image-1 and image-2 look fine.

I tried all 3 of the available formats: tiff yields a file where I see only the first page. pdf or postscript yields an empty file, however the file size indicates that the scanned images are contained.