[sane-devel] fujitsu 5120c --souce error invalid argument

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:12:09 UTC 2007

On 6/25/07, Skorous <skorous at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sure allan will respond to this shortly as he's pretty active on
> the list but since I'm here right now: are you sure you're using the
> argument properly? Have you tried quoting the argument ( i.e. --source
> "ADF Duplex" )? I use those options with the 3091DC and it works fine
> ( same backend ).

yes- if you find that quoting the source option does not help, then
you will need to get a debug log so we can troubleshoot.

the backend should work with scsi just fine, though i dont know what
the scanner will think about low speeds.

you probably want to use the cvs version of sane, there have been some
updates since 1.0.18 was released.

allan