[sane-devel] Fujitsu M3093DG & new driver

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:51:36 CET 2007

On 3/7/07, Steve Brown <sbrown at cortland.com> wrote:
> Anybody using this combination?

the driver was tested with a 3096, which uses basically the same
protocol as the 3093, but few of these things are still in use.

> I just upgraded from 1.0.15 and now get a window error from the scanner.
> Reverting to the old driver at pfeiffer.edu works.

first- which version of the driver did you try- sane 1.0.18, or the
more recent cvs versions?
second- can you try the cvs version?
third- what frontend program did you use?
fourth- what scanning parameters did you use?
fifth- can you get a debug log when the error occurs?

> Also, where can I find the scsi protocol for the scanner?

docs for these old models used to be available from fujitsu's european
website. not sure if they still are.

allan