[sane-devel] XSane's PDF output disliked by macosx's Preview

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Wed Mar 7 13:31:16 CET 2007

Stefan Monnier <monnier at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

Hi,

> I'm using XSane from the Debian testing distribution and am generally pretty
> satisfied with it.  The only problem I have is that the PDF output I get
> from it (I mostly/only do multipage scans (greyscale 150dpi) of chapters of
> books) does not display correctly when passed to macosx's Preview (the first
> few pages display part of the image, and then the rest is all blank).

Oliver did some changes to the PDF code in the beta versions
(0.992-0.994), could you try one of those ?

You can grab 0.993 or 0.994 from experimental.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169