[sane-devel] Epson Perfection V700

Luca Clemente luca.clem at zerobase.it
Wed Mar 14 13:22:49 CET 2007

I am using succesfully the Epson scanner in a medical environment so mainly using the transaprency adapter to store skull x-ray.
Up to one year ago I was using the Epson 1680 Pro scanner with wonderful results.
Due to the fact that this model is no more available I start using initially the 4990 Photo and actually the Perfection V700.
The problem that I have is that with the transparency adapter selected the area available for the scanning process is limited respect to the flatbed selection: about 6 cm. are lost half on the right and half on the left side, giving available only the central part of the scanner.
With the Epson 1680 Pro the whole are was available for the flatbed as well as for the transaprency adapter.
Has anyone some solution to this problem or is it just a slip in the Epson frontend that could be solved?
I appreciate any suggestion

         \\ - - //
         ( @ @ )
--oOOo--(_)--oOOo----------------------------------------
Clemente Luca
Via Tavella di S. Andrea, 2/f
I-33087 Pasiano di Pordenone (PN) - Italia
Tel +39-0434-625373 - Fax +39-0434-610427
e-mail: luca.clem at zerobase.it
                   (   )
      ooooO   ) /
        \ (