[sane-devel] (no subject)

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 10:46:11 CET 2007

Hi guys,

I own the OpticPro st28 and would like to have a SANE support for it.

I've already started copy-and-pasting the source, taking the
mechanicals from the existing GL841 models, and optical s from the
other OpticPro's present.

I also tried to approach the Plustek asking for the info on the
components' composition of the ST28.

I presume I have a reasonable understanding of the matters involved to
attempt a copy-and-paste extension of the cvs snapshot sources, but
obviously I don't have an in-depth knowledge, so I'd need some
coaching along.

--regards