[sane-devel] Lost support for my Canoscan N1220U

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Mon Mar 19 04:43:49 CET 2007

Sane Developers,

Sorry to be a pest, but I'm not sure if my posting either didn't get
through or merely didn't catch anyone's attention.

Having no scanner is starting to impact my work, so I'm hoping if I make
a little more noise, someone might be generous enough to offer a suggestion.

Since last posting, I attempted to completely uninstall and then
re-install Sane, but it has not helped the situation.

If there is something in the manual that I have missed, by all means
please tell me to RTFM, just let me know where in the FM to R.

Thanks for your support.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft