[sane-devel] Canon N676U USB Scanner

Antonio Olinto aolinto_linux at bignet.com.br
Wed Mar 21 01:51:19 CET 2007

Hi,

I have a Canon N676U USB Scanner and its status is "complete" at
http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-mfgs-cvs.html#Z-CANON

When I had an Athlon XP 1700+ computer (USB 1.0) running Ubuntu 6.06 I
was able to use my scanner without problems. After an up-grade, now I'm
using a Pentium D 2.8 (USB 2.0) and Linux Ubuntu 6.10, it didn't work
any more. Xsane can recognize the scanner but when I ask a pre-view the
scanner began to make a lot of noise and I have to disconnect it. Under
Windows it stills running ok.

Is there something I can do configure the driver?

Thanks in advance!

Antonio