[sane-devel] Fujitsu 5650C not working

Juan Pablo Mendoza jpablo at qualitypost.com.mx
Thu Mar 29 23:52:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a Fujitsu 5650C it's marked as supported in the sane page but its
not working for me.

It linear mode after doing a scanimage it gets a page from the feeder
but then stops halfway and the page gets stuck in the scanner until I
disconnect the USB cable, then the scanner just ejects the page.

I see the device as:
Bus 004 Device 007: ID 04c5:10ad Fujitsu, Ltd

You can  see the debug output of a scanimage run in Linear mode in:

http://linuxuanl.org/~jpablo/debug.txt

When I scan in color mode it works, but the page is repeated three times
in the resulting image.

I'm using sane 1.0.18 as included in last debian unstable.

Any help or comments ?