[sane-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New SANE backend 'hp5590' for HP ScanJet 5550/5590/7650

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Sun May 6 10:05:27 UTC 2007

Dale Amon <amon at vnl.com> wrote:

Hi,

> I note that it really does not like the 150dpi which I
> have been more or less standardized on for my scanning
> for the last decade. I'll have to go to 200dpi. Is there
> any reason it gives garbage output on 150?

According to the original announce, the backend does not support
scanning at 150 dpi, so that would explain what you're seeing, though
it shouldn't let you scan at that resolution if it's not supported.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169