[sane-devel] Tamarack ArtiScan 2400FS film scanner

Gene P. Hopp gphopp at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 6 19:01:13 UTC 2007

I have a Tamarack ArtiScan 2400FS film scanner. Has anyone programmed
the modules to make this work with sane/xsane? It is a great little
35mm film scanner that worked great under windoze as long as windoze
didn't crash, which was often. Now I would love to be able to use
it under Linux. I tried to recognize the sane-find-scanner and it
came up as vendor 0x05e3 product 0x0100 at libusb:001:002. What would
be needed to get this working? Thanks for your help.