[sane-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New SANE backend 'hp5590' for HP ScanJet 5550/5590/7650

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:23:20 UTC 2007

On 5/8/07, Dale Amon <amon at vnl.com> wrote:
> Do you have any idea why it would eject two pages
> after it scans one?

The scanner in question is rather high level in terms of commands,
that means that I couldn't (at least, I didn't see  such a possibility
from the traces on Windows) say 'feed the next page into document
feeder'. The scanner does that automatically when ADF is selected
until the feeder is empty. And, as far as I can remember, Windows
software shows the same greedy behavior. I'll try to verify that in a
next few days.
--
 Ilia Sotnikov