[sane-devel] Xsane Windows Port V0.991 Copy mode & language selection

Eric Keim rockaroundtheclock at 33kmh.de
Wed May 23 18:07:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have tried the above version and I think I lost some hairs about
it...the scanner is connected to a linux machine and is working well
over the net, but if I try to use the copy mode from the Windows machine, it
always give me a 'Pipe broken' error.

I fiddled around with net use, ghostscript&ghostview but without success.

Anyone tried already and got it working? Any clues appreciated.

Second, I tried to change german GUI language to english, but also
without success. As workaround I copied another .mo file into the de
subfolder which worked, but I could find a english language file.

Thanks for any help in advance,
regards,
Ikke