[sane-devel] i/o error Canon lide 60

Duane dcshmail-groups at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 14:27:14 UTC 2007

Hi

I have still not been able to find out  why this is happening?
The scanner worked fine till I did a portupgrade of my system.
I would really like to be able to use my scanner.

I am using freebsd 6.1 and I did have my scanner working.

"Failed to open device "genesys.libusb/dev/usb0/dev/ugen0"
Error during device I/O"

I am using a Canon CanoScan LiDe 60.

I have changed permissions on usb0 and ugen0 still get the same error.
I reinstalled xsane and the sane-backend nothing.
I have looked on the web for this problem still no luck.

Anyone have any ideas? I am out of them.

Thanks
-Duane