[sane-devel] Brother 210C scanner/fax/printer help

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Tue Nov 6 13:20:04 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone

On the Sane.org site there are instructions to contact Dmitri Katchalov
regarding work with Brother drivers. I was not able to contact him.

I would like to begin trying to reverse engineer Windows only devices
for use in Linux. I thought I would practice with my unsupported
all-in-one printer/scanner/fax.

I have a feeling this might not be the easiest place to start.

Does anyone know if there are specific issues with the Brother line?

Any guidance you can provide before I get started would be great.

Thanks in advance for your time-Patrick