[sane-devel] Timetable for sane-backends 1.0.19

Volker Grabsch vog at notjusthosting.com
Sat Nov 24 20:54:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 10:24:05AM -0500, m. allan noah wrote:
> This is the proposed timetable for the release of sane-backends 1.0.19:
>
> 2008-01-06 Feature freeze
> 2008-01-20 Code freeze
> 2008-02-03 Release
[...]
> If there are any new backends that should be included in that release
> and haven't been committed to CVS yet, please tell us NOW. We will
> endeavour to help new backend authors get their code included.

What about the "experimental" backend drivers?

I'm especially interested in the new "genesys" backend. When
will it move from the "experimental" CVS to the "backend" CVS?
What does this move depend on? How can I help? Is there any
site that shows the current state of this backend?

Greets,

    Volker

--
Volker Grabsch